The FMNRA’s mission is to protect the public by connecting regulatory authorities and promoting standards of excellence in the regulation of naturopathic medicine in North America.
The Federation has been established solely to help new and existing regulatory organizations fulfill their statutory obligations to regulate the profession in the interest of public protection.
Learn about us!
Find out if your state or province is licensed.
Links to Naturopathic Regulatory Authorities
- To facilitate communication between regulatory authorities
- To provide a central location for all regulatory authority information including:
- CE requirements
- licensing requirements
- scope of practice
- formulary or prescriptive authority
- To provide a database of disciplinary actions taken by each jurisdiction
- To promote efficient and legitimate licensing in each jurisdiction
- To improve public safety and confidence
Mon, February 15, 2016 11:00 AM •
Thu, November 19, 2015 10:00 AM •
Thu, October 15, 2015 10:30 AM •